As a member of GLAC-NSA, we have a great opportunity for you… attend one of the most powerful personal development programs for free!
And, you can bring a guest for FREE! And, it’s in San Diego at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn!
The 10,000 Days Foundation has agreed to set aside a limited number of seats for GLAC-NSA members to attend its upcoming program, The Course of 10,000 Days Mini-Retreat, at no cost!
It will be held Friday evening from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm on, June 28, and all-day Saturday, June 29, at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn located in San Diego just off the I-15.
This is a one-time, special offer for you to hear some of the best speakers including several NSA’ers!
But, you need to register ASAP before the program is sold-out. That’s the hook! So act now.
To reserve your seats, send an email (Subject: 10,000 Days Retreat) to NSA member Tom Hinton at [email protected] and he’ll get you registered for FREE and send you a confirmation.
If you’re looking for some proven ways to further your professional career and get yourself back-on-track doing what’s important to you…
If you’re anxious to get started on implementing the next chapter of your Life Action Plan for Success…
This is the program for you!
This powerful program will feature several world-class speakers and coaches who will share their inspirational stories of setbacks, failures and triumph!
For example, look at this powerhouse line-up:
· Brian Smith, the founder of the widely successful $1 Billion footwear company, Ugg, will tell you how he overcame all the odds to make Ugg a household brand.
· Tasha Danvers, who, at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, became only the second woman in British history to win an Olympic medal.
· Tom Hinton, the author of the popular book, 10,000 Days: The Rest of Your Life, the Best of Your Life! will be speaking.
· Chess Edwards, who is recognized as one of America’s most inspirational Life Coaches.
· Sarita Maybin, the celebrated author and speaker, who will share how to communicate effectively to build successful relationships.
· Nick Arnette, the Feel Good Funny Guy, who has a powerful message sprinkled within his side-splitting humor!
· And many more!
To register, simply send a confirmation email of your interest to [email protected] and he will make sure you are registered and receive a confirmation email from The 10,000 Days Foundation.
Here’s the website with all the information: http://10000days.org/th_event/the-course-mini-retreat-2/
If you attend just one personal growth workshop or Life Balance program this year, this is the one for you!