- This event has passed.
Joel Block & Eileen McDargh March 9. 2019
March 9 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Due to the sudden impending passing of Alan Berg’s mother, this session’s programming changed. Please keep Alan and his family in your prayers. We are excited to have Joel step in to share one of his most requested chapter topics. You don’t want to miss this week’s meeting! Sincerely,
Deborah Johnson, President
Joel Block Joins NSAGLAC to Share How to "Stop Hustling Gigs & Start Building a Business"!
Not many businesses are more exciting than the speaking business... yet there many reasons why a successful career in speaking is tough to achieve. For example, in addition to becoming a great speaker, with tons of high-quality content delivered in a compelling manner, we have to get clients, make sure they pay, manage our businesses and empty the trash in our offices! From menial to complex tasks, the volume of activity required for a solopreneur to be successful can be overwhelming- but it doesn’t have to be!
Your takeaways from this program will include exposure to ideas and approaches that will help you catapult your speaking career in ways that you cannot imagine. For example, Joel will share:
- How to convey your message fast – while avoiding the pitfalls that sink 99% of your competitors;
- His formula to develop many streams of revenue from your core business strategy;
- The 3 magic words will change the trajectory of your business and career;
- A way of looking at business that is so simple, it will make your day-to-day tasks obvious and crystal clear;
- 7 critical questions to ask that will make your business bullet-proof yet ready for growth; and
- The single strategy Joel uses every day that he credits for much of his success.
Don't miss this much-requested session and come ready to learn how to take your business to the next level-- from someone who is already there!
PLUS... Don't Miss Our PRO MEMBER SPOTLIGHT...The Incredible Eileen McDargh!
Eileen McDargh is The Resiliency Expert!
Eileen’s blend of inspiration, humor and content make her one of the most sought after female speakers in the country. As for resiliency, don’t BOUNCE back - grow forward. This is not about adversity but advantage. It is not about pain but possibility. Resiliency can be learned, cultivated, and practiced. And it can be done with vision, foresight, and joy.