GLAC January 13, 2018 – David Newman, CSP
January 13, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Program 1: "Help Me Hire YOU! 21 Strategies to Get Booked and Stay Booked"
As a full-time speaker who spent a year booking other speakers for 160+ events, David will show you how to build your business and increase your visibility, credibility, and hire-ability! Learn exactly what gets speakers hired using 21 specific strategies from someone who booked speakers daily. Extensive handouts will be provided.
- 21 step-by-step strategies for increasing your magnetism, credibility, and marketability as an expert who speaks
- What meeting planners and conference producers really look for when making buying decisions
- How to rapidly make subtle changes in your own positioning, packaging, promotion, and performance to dramatically boost your business
“David, Thanks for the reality check you gave us at the NSA convention. Your program, ‘Help Me Hire You’ was awesome! Just the wake up call I needed to understand the thinking of the meeting planner. Thanks! I gave your session a big thumb-up on the CSP Link today for one of the best programs at NSA this year.”
-- Jeff Justice, Certified Speaking Professional
“I’ve been speaking for seven years and David is the first and only speaker to tell it as it really is! If you have the chance to hear David; RUN, don’t walk. His advice, expertise and delivery will fast forward your career by years!”
-- Ciaran McGuigan, Certified Speaking Professional
Program 2: "Marketing and Sales Accelerator for Thought-Leading Professionals"
You could be the best speaker in the world, but if no one knows who you are, then you’ll spend your days speaking to no one but yourself!
In this program, you will get actionable tools, templates, and strategies to launch – or relaunch – your speaking career toward its next level of success by following the marketing mantra, “Professional Speaker is a skill set, not a job description.”
As a Result of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Re-ignite your speaking, consulting, coaching or solo professional practice by building your “Thought Leadership Platform”
- Repackage, reposition, and repurpose existing assets into newly marketable services, products, and programs
- Unlock a steady stream of new prospects, clients, buyers, and audiences who are already seeking solutions to the pains, problems, heartaches, and headaches that you’re brilliant at solving.
-- Ron Culberson, MSW, CSP, National Speakers Association President 2012-13