NSA GLAC SPEAKERS ACADEMY 2.0!
Speakers Academy 2.0 is a new and improved version of our academy designed for you to accelerate your speaking career. Below are some details.
- The speaker academy is a 10-week program
- You will be assigned a mentor for 90 days to visit with once per week to help you with your questions and help mentor you with your speaking career. (Value $3K)
- You will be a Chapter Associate Member through December 2017 and will be able to attend GLAC Chapter Meetings for free (savings of $300)
- Access to a comprehensive online course ($1,200 value)
- Full-Day Bootcamp (In-person seminar with a variety of established professional speakers) ($2,500 value) date TBD
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (PRICELESS)
- Create Your Killer Keynote Home-study Course by 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking Craig Valentine. Course includes a 6 CD set and printable work book. (Retails for $297 on Craig’s website)
- (3) 2 minute professional videos ($1200 value)
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (priceless)
Please complete and return the application. Once we receive it one of the Speakers Academy Board of Advisors will schedule a telephone appointment to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. If it appears that the Speakers Academy is a good fit for you, we will notify you of your approval and request the first payment.
World Class Faculty, Guest Speakers & Advisory Board:
|Joel Block, President, Joel is a long-time venture capitalist and Hedge Fund manager who addresses audiences from Silicon Valley venture firms to Wall Street bankers on matters of capital formation and most recently, on Investment CrowdFunding. Twice each year, Joel hosts and headlines the standard-setting Real Estate Syndication and Hedge Fund Symposium program, educating and advising CPAs, attorneys, investment bankers and asset class specialists on organizing and running investment pools. Having organized and invested in over 40 deals, and having advised on hundreds more, Joel is a valuable resource not only to the private securities industry, but to attorneys and courts of law who seek his expert opinion. And though he doesn’t admit often, Joel is also a CPA.|
|Tod Novak, Immediate Past President, is referred to as America's Sales and Motivational Expert, and is CEO of The Novak Group. His compelling book is called "Has Technology Left Us Speechless?" Tod was AOL's #1 salesperson and holds the national sales record out of 50,000 people, and increased one of his client's profits 400 million dollars Starting his first business at the age of 9, Tod has a lifetime of "real world" business experience. Tod is Founder and Past President of NSA New Mexico, and has been a proud member of the National Speakers Association for 13 years.|
|Jim Cathcart, CSP, CPAE, is a Motivational Expert, Sales Consultant, Entertainer & Author of 16 books including international best-sellers, The Acorn Principle and Relationship Selling. He's in the Sales & Marketing Hall of Fame since 2012 and voted TOP 5 Sales/Service Speakers 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014. 5 yrs. in a row! Radio Host Recipient of the Golden Gavel Award and The Cavett Award. Past president: National Speakers Association. 39 years of professional presentations to over 2,900 clients worldwide.|
|Deborah Johnson, President Elect DEBORAH JOHNSON, M.A., international award-winning music artist, author and speaker, helps others get unstuck with mindsets to reinvent their life and reach expansive goals. Up for multiple GRAMMY Awards and spending over 20 years in the entertainment industry, she's an expert on how to constantly reinvent yourself in a gig-economy. Deborah is the author of Stuck is Not a Four Letter Word and Bad Code and speaks and performs in both live and virtual events.|
|Tom Oser, PhD, MBA, is the Former Dean of the 2015 Academy and a Past President of the NSA/GLAC. He is a business strategist, sales leader and recovering technology. As a senior executive for a U.S. based manufacturer, he led over $300 MM in annual sales, finishing in the top spot for the last five years running. He speaks on sales management, business strategy, operations and technology management. He is an adjunct member at PENN in Tech Mgt.|