NSA GLAC SPEAKERS ACADEMY 2.0!
Speakers Academy 2.0 is a new and improved version of our academy designed for you to accelerate your speaking career. Below are some details.
- The speaker academy is a 10-week program
- You will be assigned a mentor for 90 days to work with up to once per week to help you with your questions and help mentor you with your speaking career. (Value $3K)
- You will be a Chapter Associate Member through June 2018 and will be able to attend GLAC Chapter Meetings for free (savings of $300)
- Access to a comprehensive online course ($1,200 value)
- In-Person monthly sessions for 3 months working on the skills and messaging that people who book speakers are looking for (In-person seminar with a variety of established professional speakers) ($2,500 value).
- Supplementary video conference calls to reinforce the learning and to answer questions in a group environment ($1,500 value)
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (PRICELESS)
- Referrals to vendors who can support your requirements for items such as one-sheets, video tools, recording services and more (PRICELESS).
- Video conference calls to prepare for the video sessions so you maximize that opportunity including coaching for performing great on camera ($750 value)
- (3) 2 minute professional videos ($1200 value)
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (priceless)
- Access to our network of speaking opportunities (requires a small additional fee).
Please complete and return the application. Once we receive it one of the Speakers Academy Board of Advisors will schedule a telephone appointment to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. If it appears that the Speakers Academy is a good fit for you, we will notify you of your approval and request the first payment.