Joel Block, CSP – Joel is a long-time venture capitalist and Hedge Fund manager who addresses audiences from Silicon Valley venture firms to Wall Street bankers on matters of capital formation and most recently, on Investment CrowdFunding.
Joel was this years NSA GLAC Academy Dean. Joel , or as he is known to the 2017 Academy class “The BBQ Master” , help the growth of some wonderful Professional Speakers!
Reggie and his Wife Carly came to the 2017 NS GLAC Speakers Academy as a speaking team. This duo wanted to improve on their Professional Speaking career and they made the investment in themselves and their career!
Diana came to the recent 2017 NSA GLAC Speakers Academy as a personal branding and image strategists , she walked away a better Professional Speaker!
As a Professional Speaker Dan wanted to improve his speaking career, coming to NSA GLAC 2017 Speaking Academy he not only walked away with a Mentor, but a curriculum for the future of his business.
NSA GLAC SPEAKERS ACADEMY 2.0!
Speakers Academy 2.0 is a new and improved version of our academy designed for you to accelerate your speaking career. Below are some details.
- The speaker academy is a 10-week program
- You will be assigned a mentor for 90 days to work with up to once per week to help you with your questions and help mentor you with your speaking career. (Value $3K)
- You will be a Chapter Associate Member through June 2018 and will be able to attend GLAC Chapter Meetings for free (savings of $300)
- Access to a comprehensive online course ($1,200 value)
- In-Person monthly sessions for 3 months working on the skills and messaging that people who book speakers are looking for (In-person seminar with a variety of established professional speakers) ($2,500 value).
- Supplementary video conference calls to reinforce the learning and to answer questions in a group environment ($1,500 value)
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (PRICELESS)
- Referrals to vendors who can support your requirements for items such as one-sheets, video tools, recording services and more (PRICELESS).
- Video conference calls to prepare for the video sessions so you maximize that opportunity including coaching for performing great on camera ($750 value)
- (3) 2 minute professional videos ($1200 value)
- Relationship opportunities with professional speakers who will mentor and refer you (priceless)
- Access to our network of speaking opportunities (requires a small additional fee).
Please complete and return the application. Once we receive it one of the Speakers Academy Board of Advisors will schedule a telephone appointment to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. If it appears that the Speakers Academy is a good fit for you, we will notify you of your approval and request the first payment.